3rd Annual Vision Awards Winners Announced
by Todd Fabos with Trade Press Media Group Inc. | 08/16/2021
Milwaukee, WI — August 16, 2021 — The 3rd annual FacilitiesNet.com Vision Awards is pleased to recognize 30 manufacturers as the winners of its 2021 awards program. The Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products contributing to the efficient, profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States.
The Vision Awards recognize products, systems and technologies in nine categories, plus two bonus categories. The nine main categories are: Exteriors; HVAC; Interiors; Life Safety & Security; Lighting; Power Generation, Distribution & Reliability; Plumbing & Restrooms; Analytics & Management Software; and Building Maintenance.
The two bonus categories are: Re-opening and Smart Buildings
2021 Vision Awards Winners
- Exteriors: Viracon - Viracon PLUS; Centria - Intercept; Centria - Formawall Dimension Series
- Interiors: Aleddra LED Lighting - InfectShield; NanoTouch Materials - NanoSeptic; Sherwin-Williams - SuperPaint with Air Purifying Technology
- Building Maintenance: Energy Focus Inc. - mUVe; Vata Verks Inc - VV-100; Yuck Old Paint - Yuck Old Paint
- HVAC: Navien Inc. - NFC-H; Airthings - View Plus for Business; Lochinvar - CREST with Hellcat
- Analytics & Management Software: Schneider Electric - EcoStruxure Building Advisor; EagleHawk - drone inspection software; iOFFICE - Space-Right
- Lighting: Leviton - GreenMAX DRC Wireless; Solatube - Integrated LED Light Kit; Digital Lumens - SiteWorx
- Life Safety & Security: AGF Manufacturing - Flood Eliminator; Medeco Security Locks - Intelligent Key Cabinet; Haws Corp. - 8710 ePOD
- Power Generation, Distribution and Reliability: Cummins Inc. - PowerCommand X-Series; CPower Energy Management - Demand-side performance solutions; CLOCworks - Data Wrangler
- Plumbing & Restrooms: Bradley Corp. - WashBar; Saniflo - Sanicom 2; Sloan - Bluetooth connected products
- Reopening: The CXApp, an Inpixon company - The CXApp Campus; Kenall Manufacturing - Indigo-Clean; Airthings - View Plus for Business
- Smart Buildings: SALTO Systems - Neoxx; Xandar Kardian - XK300; Vata Verks - VV-100
"We again received more entries than the prior year, marking three straight increases in submissions," said Dan Weltin, Editor-in-Chief, Facility Market. "Our panel of experts had to make very difficult decisions to crown the winners. It shows how many terrific products are available to help facilities professionals in their day to day."
More than 150 products entered this year's Vision Awards program. An independent panel of esteemed facility executives reviewed and judged Vision Awards entries. 2021 judges were Bill Conley, National Manager, Facility Services, Yamaha Motor Corp; Clarence Carson, Chief Facility Officer, Chicago Public Schools; Darin Hargraves, Senior Director of Maintenance and Operations, Anchorage School District; Cesar Sanchez, Facilities Director, University of California San Francisco; Pat Crowley, Facilities Manager, City of Modesto, Calif.; Darin Rose, Director of Administration and Facilities, Credit Union of Colorado; Ryan Rose, Senior Associate Director, Projects & Engineering, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Vision Award winners will be recognized on FacilitiesNet.com and in the December 2021 issue of Building Operating Management magazine.
About Trade Press Media Group
Trade Press Media Group, a Forum Media Group company, is a premier business-to-business media firm serving the information, media and marketing needs of the facilities, commercial cleaning and railroad industries. The company provides building management intelligence and insight to 230,000 facilities professionals with Building Operating Management and Facility Maintenance Decisions magazines and FacilitiesNet.com. Facilities professionals rely on these products to help manage and operate their buildings at peak efficiency. Trade Press also produces, high-profile events including NFMT, NFMT Remix, NFMT Vegas, and a large offering of online roundtables and summits. To learn more, visit tradepress.com.